If you love the sweet chocolatey taste of S’mores, but you don’t have a campfire set up to make them, don’t worry. There are a few great ways to create your favorite camping treat indoors. Take a look to see how you can enjoy this childhood treat without making a campfire.
It’s Dessert Time…
S’mores are the perfect dessert when camping or looking for a snack that everyone will love. Melted Hershey chocolate and marshmallow wedged in between a sweet and crunchy graham cracker is the most delicious and simple dessert there is. All you are going to need for this recipe is a few Hershey chocolate bars, some graham crackers, marshmallows, and an air fryer.
You might also like: Are You Using The Right Salt For Your Recipes?
This recipe couldn’t get any easier. In fact, making S’mores might become a regular occurrence in your household thanks to the air fryer. Follow these steps to make campfire S’mores:
- If you haven’t used an air fryer before, it is good to know how it works. The air fryer uses hot, circulating air to cook the food. In just a few minutes your S’mores will be cooked to perfection.
- The first thing you will want to do is place 4 graham crackers, or however many will fit, in your air fryer basket.
- Next, place two Hershey Chocolate bar squares on each cracker.
- Once your chocolate is on your cracker, place your basket in the air fryer for one minute at 390 degrees F. After the minute is up, remove the basket from the fryer.
- Top each cracker with one marshmallow and press gently making sure the marshmallow is well on top of the melted chocolate.
- Place the basket back into the air fryer for two minutes at the same temperature. The marshmallows will start to puff and look slightly brown on the tops.
- Take your basket out of the fryer, use tongs to take out each square, place another cracker on top, and there you have it! Delicious s’mores ready to serve!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.